Lessons Learned


 The most interesting part of our team 7's  project was that we really got to connect and get to know each other. At the beginning of the school year i didn't know any of my teammates. Through the course of these past couple weeks  I really got to know my teammates and how they react to stress and success to this project.  My teammate  Chazz McConnell  is our team leader because he was in the G.T program last year. My teammate Michael Gremse is our writer , he is a fast typer and a great listener. I am the editer and reporter I am the voice of the story. 

The biggest roadblock our team faced was shooting enough b-roll. In the beginning we had a plan of how were going to map out our b-roll throughout  the story but we really never did for fill our plan. Until we found out the dead line was soon so we had to hustle to get it done in time. 

The most valuable part about  the filmmaking process is that your team becomes your best friends because you see them at happy times and at the rough times. Your always depending  on your teammates to do their job and we build trust through that. Also the technical part like editing, editing is very challenging you have to have a good foundation to your story so you know how your going to edit it.









Comments

Popular Posts