Motivational Poster

For This motivational poster That we are doing in our G.T class we Have certain requirements we have to follow.Those requirements are we have to have 4 Total Images 3 of those images have to be symbolic images that represent who you are and 1 portrait image of your face, we have to put
2 Text Layers, 1 of your manifesto and 1 of your personal quotes. All text should be KERNED to fit across the entire page with no holes or blank space, Triadic Color Scheme - one dominant and two harmonious accent colors Blending Options for Text Layers (drop shadow, stroke, outer glow, bevel & emboss) Adjustment Layers for Images: Levels, Curves, Exposure, Color Balance. These are all the strategic requirements you have to follow.

First I took my manifesto and quotes and put them in photoshop and kerned them , second I put all my photos in the photoshop document then Placed my photos in specific spots after that, I started to put my color balance that I got from the triadic color wheel and edited it on my photos, Once I did all this I finalized it.

The biggest problem I had was getting these things done on time. I was also having a lot of trouble with these requirements. I could have done a lot better on this project for one I could have came in at recess and got done faster, and I could have double checked the requirements.



Comments

Popular Posts